road fence is a combination of wires in the horizontal and vertical direction welded at their junctions to provide a rigid wire mesh fence. a number of differing designs are manufactured from 3mm to 8mm wire at varying spacing for economy or strength. styles with minimum horizontal bars widely spaced are used to restrict or deny climbing.
1. several mesh styles are available and all post designs use tamper proof fixings;
2. easy set up or install and transportation saves time and labor coats;
3. attractive and sturdy fence panels;
4. durable construction can withstand years of abuse in outdoor settings;
5. weather proof,corrosion resistence and alkali resistence.